8/01/2011

Today. Today is a great day.

Today is Ryan day. Ryan Tingey day. It's the best day out of all the best days. Out of all the better than best days. It's better than all of them. Ryan day. It's just. It's just ...that. The best. He is the best. If you don't believe me, click  right here. Ryan is fun. Ryan is the sweetest. Ryan makes awesome farting noises with his arm pit. Ryan has perfect glasses. Ryan takes perfect pictures. Ryan is perfect. Ryan is dreamy. Ryan is a good dreamer. Ryan likes the good kind of music. Ryan is a whole bunch of pretty things. Ryan is Ryan. I like Ryan. I like Ryan day. I also, like Ryan's smile. It sure makes me melt. And smile. I smile at his smiles. Okay. Goodnight.
Happy Birthday

2 comments:

Kiera Klemm said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Kiera Klemm said...

I like this post almost as much as Ryan does, I think. Actually, I probably come no where close. But that's ok too I guess. The point is I like this post, and if there was a like button to press on this page I would have pressed it most enthusiastically.