8/18/2011

blah blah blog

I was sitting on my roof again. Reading. Surprising, huh? Ha. Anyways... this couple walked by. They were really cute and well, cute. They both were walking their dogs. After making their way to the front of my house they let their animals go to the bathroom on our grass. They had no idea I was watching this above their tiny racing hearts. They began to walk away and then soon, noticed my feet. Following their gaze I simply waved. I think they realized that I had watched them allow their pets enjoy themselves on my yard, cause they quickly waved and walked away. I couldn't help myself... I died. Laughing. Died. Also, a car drove by with it's window rolled down and it left a powerful smell. If I can smell your Axe Body Spray from your car on the street, you're doing it wrong. I want a storm to roll in. Mmm. Always thought how interesting it would be to see the inside of a storm, watch the lightning form and the pressure create those dark clouds and deep booms of thunder. Mother Nature is beautiful entertainment. It's just so hothotHAWThotdoggydoghotdog here in the NV. Tonight I'm going to pretend my room is a box. A box floating in the ocean.... (smiles).

No comments: