8/07/2011

if all the walls in my room could talk, i wonder to myself would they laugh? 

I have been to two wedding deals this week. I love weddings. Everything about them. They are just so magical and they make me oh, so very happy. Anyways, I have a new and very embarrassing hobby. I have discovered this lovey lovely thing on the internet. (I can't believe I'm sharing this...) On vimeo.com, there is this group called, stillmotion. They produce amazing videos. And part of their business is that they, well, um, oh gosh, video weddings. They capture the whole story for the people. On vimeo, of course they don't show the whole thing, wedding that is, but just little bits. Little bits so wonderful that I get super warm and fuzzy. There are a lot of them and it's pretty darn hard to explain. So, you can check it out if you would like. Only, if you would like. Only. Click here. yup. here. do. it. I'm nuts and I just. love. weddings. Stillmotion makes other videos for people and they are great too. I believe they are photographers as well... Anyways. Yeah. I spend too much of my twinkling time watching the little films. And it's goonish. I should stop. Yeah. Okay. Uh-huh. Go ahead and laugh at me. I dare. you. Please do.

No comments: