8/02/2011

Babies

Today, I have to babysit my siblings. Actually, it's more like a play date with Mallory for many hours. She's fun-fun-funny.We cooked a delightful pasta covered in a rich creamy sauce with just the right blend of herbs, spices, and cheese. Or Kraft mac and cheese if you wanna be a nerd head about it. Then we went up stairs and danced our buns off in my bedroom. To these songs over and over and over again:


I feel the need to throw myself around in an articulate way. I am a trapeze artist. A trapeze artist dancer, that is.Then we decided to go outside and blow bubbles and lay in the grass. I asked her what SHE thought clouds tasted like. And she replied back with, "Mac and cheese, DUH!" After agreeing, we decided to pretend to eat all the clouds in the sky. She wanted to eat some mountains too. So we ate some. Then I gave her a bath. "Rubber ducky... you're the one... you make bath time so much fun!" Now we're drinking Sprite. Yumz.

No comments: