7/10/2011

Kinda very yes.

I'd love to do this one day. I honestly don't know why this is so great, possibly because it makes me want to  run around at random screaming in peoples faces.KOOWAAAHHH!! But I don't know if I would have THAT much guts. Being the victim would stink though. Anywho, (whenever I say 'anywho' I think of Cindy Lou Who (now I can't stop thinking about The Grinch which makes me think about Christmas which then makes me think about Ralphie shooting his eye out in the Christmas Story, which is a movie , not a story, wait yes, it is a story...)) I enjoy that video a lot. A lot a lot. A lot. Alright. Uh-huh. Yeah. Okay. Ye ye. Wahoo. Woop. Woop. Ye haw. Want to know something kinda similar to this? Well, a bunch of my buddies/cool catz/homies call to random people and act like we know them. It's great. For example, we would yell 'Michael! Michael!' to a boy or "Jessica! Jessica!" to a girl or even "Grandpa JJ!!!!!" to well, I'm not sure who to but, ya know, for fun and stuff... cause it's fun and stuff. Stuff is fun and stuff and fun and stuff.

No comments: