7/11/2011

If I were a plant, I know I'd be a sapling

So, tomorrow I'm leaving Nevada. Forever. Actually, more like until Saturday. It will seem like forever though. I'm going to Girl's camp. Awesome. I'm trying to act like I'm NOT excited but, there's this little fire within me burning with the 'I can't wait, I can't wait!!!' flame. I really like camping. But, I must say I don't really like sleeping in tents.
However, I wouldn't mind staying in a tent if it were in wonderful Iceland. Not one bit. My favorite thing about camping is being in nature. It's like a breath of fresh air whenever I look up at the trees. I've always wanted to visit the giant Redwoods in Northern California. The redwoods are magnificent to look at and to learn about. I think we should be like Redwoods. I would be a tree if I was any other creature, it would fit my human character the best. I think. Or not. I'm not really sure. I just want to be a tree. Is that too much for me to ask? I'm gonna go to visit the Redwoods someday. I promised I would. As well, as Iceland. I'm going there too. Don't you forget it. In the mean time look at this video. Enjoy.

The writer does a fantastic job as well as the videographer. I need to go pack. I haven't done anything. Don't yell at me. I know, I know, I know, I know. I'm gonna start now. Maybe. Okay. Well bye blog. For a week. So long. Packing = death. Is it weird that I rather have a dementor suck my soul then to pack? Don't answer that... I really got to goooooo. But noooooo. But YES. Byebyebyebyebye. Hi? FART NO. Okay. Bye.

No comments: