7/08/2011

For you-ooh-ooh-ooh. So black and blue-ooh-ooh-ooh. For you-ooh-ooh-ooh.

I always wake up with a song in my head. And for some unknown reason (other than that it's probably just an awesome song...) this is the song I've been waking up with for the past many days. It makes me feel happy and kid-ish. Mmm. So good. I want to go outside and make rings out of the grass and eat frozen strawberries and listen to this song some more. Someonz joinz mez. Please.

Can I tell you what I dreamed last night too? McKenna and I were searching for gems in the sandy beaches and we had jars of jellyfish. I have this dream at least once a week. I want it to be my life. According to thecuriousdreamer.com, dreaming of jellyfish means that there is something that you feel is a quiet, lurking threat in your life. Uh-huh. Wait. Whut?

No comments: